Cheshire Homes is a charitable, non-profit organization overseen by a Board of Directors. It exists to create opportunities for independence and choice of lifestyle by providing personal support services to individuals who live with a permanent physical disability.
Services are provided in Hastings and Prince Edward Counties.
Cheshire Homes believes:
- that being a valued, participating member of the community enhances quality of life. that the ability of an individual to make his/her own decisions should be maximized.
- that individuals have a right to the necessary supports which provide equal opportunity to live as an equal member of their community
- that evaluation is an intregal part of improving service
Cheshire Homes goals are:
- provision of an environment that reinforces personal dignity, respect and independence.
- providing personal support services through supportive housing opportunities.
- providing personal support services on the outreach basis
- co-ordination of services
Please go to our Services page to find out more!
(Hastings - Prince Edward) Inc.
41 Pinnacle Street South